An experienced Business Development Manager will find new business prospects, create customer connections, and grow the company. The ideal candidate will be in charge of formulating business development strategies, negotiating contracts, and guaranteeing client satisfaction. The ideal candidate should have 3 years of business development experience, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop a strategy to achieve business development targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and their needs.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction and project success.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to clients.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and new products/services.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Participate in networking events and conferences to promote the company and its services.
- Analyse sales data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development or related field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field is preferred.